Thursday, February 5, 2015

summary


TANNA AND CHRISTIAN

What I think about Christian is that he’s a nice person because he gave the money back to Tanna.

Because he did the right thing he got a reward for doing it. If he wanted to be like his dad he wouldn’t of gave him nothing he would of just stayed quiet and later on in the future he would have been exactly like his dad he would be stealing and he would be in a jail a lot of times.

This has happened to me before because I found a wallet and the wallet was full of money and gold necklaces. When I got them I looked threw the purse and I found a number so I called it and told the lady that I had found her purse and if she wanted to go pick it up. So like an hour passed and after that hour she came and she was very happy she was so happy that I called her that she let me have $100 dollars and she told me that I was a nice person because other people would of just kept everything. And I was really proud for what I did and I was proud because I got a gift after doing a right thing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment